The Grievance Redressal Cell (GRC) aims to look into the complaints lodged by any student and redress it as per requirement. The students can state their grievance regarding any academic and non- academic matter within the campus through the online and grievance box.
The Grievance Redressal Cell has been developed to settle the grievances of the students and
other stakeholders within a reasonable time period for further strengthening the bond of the
students with the institution by providing them with all kind of facilities to a satisfaction level
for maintaining a convenient ambience of academic teaching and learning.
According to the UGC (Grievance Redressal ) Regulations, 2018, composition of the Grievance Redressal Committee
Composition Grievance Redressal Cell
|Dr. Srijit Das
|Ms. Dipa Chakraborty
|Mr. Kanak Kumar Singha
|Mr. Pranab Saha Roy
Mechanism of the GRC :
- Grievance redressal committee (GRC) shall consider only individual grievances of specific nature received from stakeholders.
- The GRC shall not consider any grievance of general applicability or of collective nature
- Post receipt of the complaint/application the committee will decide on the merit of case regarding scope of further discussion investigation and act promptly.
- The GRC may intervene between complainant and defendant against whom the complaint has been made, if situation arises.
- GRC shall consider redressing of grievances within a reasonable time.
- The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and seek guidance from the higher authorities if required.
The students may lodge grievance about any academic and non- academic matters related to -
- Timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates, Transcripts or other examination and scholarship related matters.
- To settle dues and payments for various items from the library, and other financial matters.
- Certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, quality of food, victimization by teachers and any other offensive activity.
Procedure for cekmekoy escort lodging complaint :
- The students can lodge their grievance through online mechanism in the link provided in the website.
- The students may also drop their grievance (can be anonymous if required) in the grievance box.
- The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.